Wedgewood Homeowners Associations collects dues to cover the cost to maintain the common area amenities for the Development.
Annual Dues are set in December of the prior year. Annual Dues for 2018 are $425. Payment is due by February 28th of each year. The Dues are an annual obligation and cover the calendar year of January to December.
Please mail the payment to:
WEDGEWOOD HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
P.O. BOX 14504
COPLEY, OH 44321-4504
If a property is sold, the dues should be pro-rated between buyer and seller. If you notify the title company that will take care of the pro-ration at closing. The Dues are not a discretionary payment. All Homeowners are required to make timely and full payment of dues pursuant to the Article VI – Determination and Payment of Assessments, of the Wedgewood Homeowners’ Association by-Laws.
The Board is given authority to file a lien or foreclose any lien against property owners that fail to pay assessments when due. It is not the goal of the Association to file liens, so please pay your dues in a timely fashion. The Board thanks you for your cooperation
WEDGEWOOD HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATION COLLECTION POLICY for ANNUAL DUES
- Annual Dues must be paid no later than the last day of February and are considered late if not received by the first day of March.
- An administrative late charge of $10.00 per month shall be incurred for any late payment and on any outstanding balance. The $10.00 per month late fee will accrue until Annual Dues, including compounded late fees, are paid in full.
- Payments shall be applied in the following order: Cost of Collection: Any cost, including attorneys’ fees, recording costs, title reports and/or court costs incurred by the Association in the collection of delinquent dues shall be added to the amount owed by the delinquent owner.
- Administrative late fees owed to the Association.
- Collection costs and attorney’s fees incurred by the Association.
- Principal amounts owed on the account for common expenses.
- Any past due assessments may cause a lien and foreclosure to be filed against the owner.
- Cost of Enforcement: If any owner (either by his or her conduct or by the conduct of any occupant) fails to perform any act that he/she is requested to perform by the Declaration, the Bylaws or the Rules and Regulations, the Association may, but shall not be obligated to, undertake such performance or cure such violation and shall charge and collect from said owner the entire cost and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees and/or court costs, of such performing or cure incurred by the Association. Any such amount shall be deemed to be an additional assessment and shall be due and payable immediately following notification of such charge, and the Association may obtain a lien for said amount in the same manner and to the same extent as it were a lien for common expenses.
- Pool passes will not be issued to any account which is delinquent and will be revoked if the account becomes delinquent.
- The Clubhouse is not available to any account which is delinquent.
DATE COLLECTION POLICY ENACTED: FEBRUARY 6, 2002 (Supersedes 1/06/02).
THIS POLICY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL DULY CHANGED BY THE BOARD. JK/EM/TR/MS:2/02